Cash management solutions for your day-to-day financial needs
A key factor in achieving your long-term financial goals is your ability to successfully manage your day-to-day financial needs. We understand that you have unique preferences for how you manage your money. Through your Merrill Lynch Wealth Management relationship, your Financial Advisor can offer you access to a choice of cash management solutions that complement your long-term investment strategies.
With flexible solutions from Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, you can simplify your everyday cash management. Plus, take advantage of an array of convenient benefits and services — such as checking writing, a debit card and online, mobile, bill pay and ATM services — for easy account access.
The choice is yours
If you prefer to manage your long-term investments and your day-to-day finances all in a single account, consider a Cash Management Account® (CMA® account) from Merrill Lynch.
The Cash Management Account is a brokerage account that enables you to maximize your long-term investments and day-to-day finances through the convenience of a single account.
- A wide selection of investment choices for your goals
- A choice of automatic sweep options for your cash balances
- Easy access to your account with a debit card and at Bank of America ATMs
- Earmark assets for specific needs and goals with CMA SubAccounts®
If you prefer to manage your everyday transactions separately from your investments, consider the Premium Tiered Interest Checking1 account from Bank of America.
The Premium Tiered Interest Checking account is a traditional checking account that enables you to manage your everyday finances while helping you maintain your long-term investment strategy.
- A yield that rewards you for higher balances2
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protection, up to applicable limits
- Easy, unrestricted access to your account with a debit card and at Bank of America ATMs
- The ability to link your account to another Bank of America account for overdraft protection services3
A Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor can provide you with additional information about benefits, fees and other considerations for these solutions and help you make an appropriate choice for your cash management needs.